The KLCIS Liability Grant will be offered from September 9, 2019 to November 8, 2019, noon, EST.This grant is for the KLCIS Liability insurance members, and is a 50/50 matching grant.
Complete the application. You must login to start the application. *See below if you don't have login credentials.
View eligible purchases.
Gun safe purchase information.
The applying city or agency must be a current member of the Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services program with Liability insurance coverage. Only one application will be accepted from each insured member.
Important Safety Grant Program Dates
- Application period is from September 9, 2019 – November 8, 2019, noon, EST.
- Invoices or purchase orders must be attached to the grant and returned at the same time.
- Purchase orders and invoices dated July 1, 2019 to November 8, 2019 will be accepted.
Due to the popularity of this grant, members should apply early. If liability grant applications exceed funds available, grants will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
New online process: All applications must be submitted online. Paper copies, emailed and faxed applications are no longer accepted.
- This year’s application will be an online submission only. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this enhancement may cause you and hope that you find this to be a very user-friendly process which will now include confirmation of your application submission.
- *You will be required to use your member login and password to access the application. If you do not have a username and password, see your city clerk, or request one by clicking the "Register" button on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Receipts: The system will require you to upload copies of your receipts for each item for which you are seeking reimbursement. Failure to provide a receipt will result in the system rejecting your application. There is no limit to the number of items that you may claim on your application. We ask that if you upload a receipt with multiple items, that you indicate the item that corresponds with that particular line by highlighting or circling it on the receipt that you upload. Once your application has been submitted, you will not be able to make any changes or submit additional applications.
If at any time you have questions or require assistance with your submission, please feel free to contact Sh-Naya Taylor at 800.876.4552.